Original topic:

hello everyone,

(Topic created on: 04-19-2021 10:32 PM)
aadi1708
Active Level 1
Options
Tech Talk
I want to resolve my issue of samsung f62 overheating even at normal usage. I have  bought two f62 devices past week but both of them are heating a lot at normal usage. I request samsung to release a latest update for fixing this issue so that all the f62 devices don't have this problem at all & we won't have to send our new smartphones to the service center within few days of buying.
13 Comments
dTo
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
Did you try factory reseting and installing the apps instead of restoring a backup? Following this with a wipe cache partition may also help.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
aadi1708
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
I have done all the steps as recommended here, also i visited the service center. They got my phone factory reset, still the heating problem is not resolved. Samsung you are global brand & should listen to customer concerns first. Please fix this heating issue in the next update for sure.
0 Likes
TanushTandon
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
I am also a F62 user. Due to this over heating issue some of the very useful feature like split screen,pop up view and picture in picture mode is not working..
I am facing this from 28th of feb when i bought this device.. Still no resolution
I also tried each and every step like factory reset and that developer option and visited service centre too.. No solution till now
0 Likes
aadi1708
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Is your phone overheat even at normal usage too because that's the case with mine?
0 Likes
TanushTandon
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
yes
0 Likes
aadi1708
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
What did the service center do with your device? Did they resolved the problem?
0 Likes
TanushTandon
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
no.. they only took my phone for 15-20 minites and re install the software
0 Likes
aadi1708
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
I think it is a serious issue which need to be addressed quickly to the samsung team, hope they should fix it in the next update. Did you try to complain to the samsung that you are facing this issue even after service from the service center?
0 Likes