Original topic:

game plugins

(Topic created on: 06-27-2020 11:09 AM)
chordiaji
Active Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
Are gmae plugins safe.
I mean that if i use game plugins and game booster on max fps for pubg so does it have more chances of getting ban or not please help me out??...
3 Comments
EdoMadara
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
Unlike the gfx tools which tweak the actual game files to optimize the graphicsand increase performance, game plugins control the device resolution, gpu and cpu performance. So, theres no actual modification of game files going on, which was the main cause of the bans. Think of it as a microscope viewing a very minute object. Microscope is your phone and the object is pubg. So, for you to see the object clearly, gfx tools increase the size of the actual object, wheras game plugins increase the zooming power of the microscope. Both produce nearly the same results, but gfx tool messes with the object, or pubg's files in this case.
So, no, using game plugins wont lead to ban. Plus it's a Samsung app so we can expect at least that much of trust.
0 Likes
chordiaji
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
due to Samsung and its trust i am using it till now but due to now more banning of pubg accounts i asked but thank a lot brother
EdoMadara
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
Glad to help!😁
0 Likes