Original topic:

😎covid situation help

(Topic created on: 06-06-2021 11:56 AM)
Dr_Interchupipi
Expert Level 5
Options
Tech Talk
If you have any queries relating covid , mucormycosis, vaccine....you can ask me here 
59 Comments
YashAgarwal
★★
Tech Talk
🤣🤣🤣🤣
rock1232
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
🤣🤣
rock1232
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Which vaccine is better ? 🤔🤣
Tech Talk
Tere Ko to Me Baad Me Dekhta Hu
Tech Talk
Registration process is from cowin.gov.in website only .. if no schedules for 18 to 44 is there then you have to wait ... and don't believe in wrong informations that covaccine is good or that is bad ...it's not like that .. both vaccine made by same strategy of mRNA technology
Diya22
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
I want Covaxin as it is effective against more number of strains.
Is that true or just rumor. 🤔
Tech Talk
Same technology in both .. however side effects may vary and depending person to person..covaccine +covisield is whole inactive virion and chimpanzee adenovirus ChAdOx1 has been modified to enable it to carry the covid spike protein into the cells of humans. ..jo milega uohi lagana .. logo ki baton me mat aao ki ie 2 strain pe effective ya 1 strain pe...aisa immunity form nehi hota ... the b,t call will activate According to that unknown protein which you have introduced into human body..but personally speaking covaccine is safe little because almost trial is completed
Diya22
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
I got it🙂
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Oh. Thats great. Appreciating all the doctors who work hard to eliminate this virus. Hats off..
Tech Talk
What Happen If I Affected to Covid 😂