Original topic:

JioMart app fails to load

(Topic created on: 09-12-2020 07:05 PM)
JagiChan
Active Level 5
Options
Tech Talk
A few days ago I installed the JioMart app and every time I try to login, the app comes back with the error message "You are lost". This is one of the worst and useless error messages I have encountered. Anyway, since I need this app to do online shopping during this Covid time, I was determined to find the solution.

Today I connected the phone to the PC using USB tethering, and when I tried to execute the app, it worked. In the excitement I unplugged the USB cable and guess what the app stopped working.
Very strange situation. But then I observed what is the difference between the mobile when connected to PC and standalone.

Well it seems like Samsung Max gets disabled when connected to PC (just a toast message appears, and vanishes which we normally do not notice). That was the Eureka moment for me. I started digging into the options of Samsung Max and finally I solved the issue, without effecting the privacy and data savings of other apps. See the attached video on how to solve the issue. I believe you can use the similar treatment for other programs that are misbehaving.

Awesome job Samsung, the Samsung Max is a true champion for Privacy and Data Savings.

0 Likes
1 Comment
akashak6085
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Same problem
0 Likes