Original topic:

complain about android 10

(Topic created on: 02-19-2020 05:34 PM)
vishu1513
Active Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
Samsung Galaxy a30. I Faces is charging speed slow & battery drain issues, I requesting u please fix this problem & increase the charging speed & increase the battery backup. The other problem I faces in this device is lagging & Glitches. 
2 Comments
Samsung_Support5
Options
Tech Talk

Hi there,

Please perform the following step to resolve slow charging issue:
1- Charge the device with the original charger.
2- Perform Interactive checks through the Samsung Members app (Samsung Members> Get Help> Interactive checks->charger/USB).

3- Check with another USB cable.

To resolve the battery drainage issue please follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the given link: http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the lagging issue:
> Stop the background running app (Tap on the left soft key and close all the running apps).
> Ensure 20% of internal memory of device is free (Scroll down notification panel > Setting > Device care> storage).

> If device lags in any particular application/game then clear cache memory of that application (Settings>apps> tap on that app>storage>clear cache)

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
vishu1513
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
same problems after follow these steps
0 Likes