Forum Posts

Filter
Date
Sort
Close

[New Topic] Galaxy Techfluencer Of The Week

Posted in: Tech Talk

Love tech? Share a post on the topic of the week in the [Tech Talk] forum, and the best one among all submissions will get featured on the home page. Below is how to participate :) The topic will be rolled out on every Monday of the week. Submit your...

Posted by: Admin
Community Manager

Alive Intelligence: Multilingual Typing

Multilingual Typing in Keyboard Have you ever faced issues when you're trying to type in your native language (non-English)? It sure gets a little difficult when your keyboard keeps auto-correcting it to the closest English word. It takes longer to t...

Community Manager

Alive Intelligence: Search with Finder

Have you been waiting for the weekend to start watching a web series but weren’t sure which app streams it? It can be difficult to keep checking all the video-streaming apps to find your desired web series. Or did you want to buy a particular pair of...

Community Manager

What is Samsung Knox?

Samsung Knox is a combination of a proven security foundation built into Samsung devices, and a mature suite of business solutions leveraging this platform, Secured by Knox. Built into Samsung mobile devices, Samsung Knox protects all your data - so ...

WiFi Calling Explained! 🔥

Major telecom providers in India, Jio and Airtel have recently rolled out and enabled WiFi Calling services on a variety of devices. What is WiFi calling? How does it work? Does it affect your ongoing cellular plan? Well, I'm here to answer all those...

WhatsApp

Video & Voice Calls for WhatsApp was not working after Samsung S10e android 10 update and latest WhatsApp update 2.19.352 & 360. I can't able to answer the calls and cannot even connect for the calls. Please anyone help me out with your suggestions.

camera shutter speed

Dear Samsung we need a option on our galaxy A50 camera. That is shutter speed. As You know it's a very important For mobile photography.If possible Please add it your next upcoming update.

A day after usage of Android 10 UI2.0

It was nice to see all the functions and the device has become much smarter .....the transition has improved and the device get more simpler than before and the awesome look of Device Manager is so attractive and much more .....last but not the least...

screen recorder

Samsung announced a inbuilt screen recorder in one ui 2.0But I can't see it on my phone after i updated my M30 to android 10.Please can anyone help