Forum Posts

Filter
Date
Sort
Close

[New Topic] Galaxy Techfluencer Of The Week

Posted in: Tech Talk

Love tech? Share a post on the topic of the week in the [Tech Talk] forum, and the best one among all submissions will get featured on the home page. Below is how to participate :) The topic will be rolled out on every Monday of the week. Submit your...

Posted by: Admin
Community Manager

Alive Intelligence: Multilingual Typing

Multilingual Typing in Keyboard Have you ever faced issues when you're trying to type in your native language (non-English)? It sure gets a little difficult when your keyboard keeps auto-correcting it to the closest English word. It takes longer to t...

Community Manager

Alive Intelligence: Search with Finder

Have you been waiting for the weekend to start watching a web series but weren’t sure which app streams it? It can be difficult to keep checking all the video-streaming apps to find your desired web series. Or did you want to buy a particular pair of...

Community Manager

What is Samsung Knox?

Samsung Knox is a combination of a proven security foundation built into Samsung devices, and a mature suite of business solutions leveraging this platform, Secured by Knox. Built into Samsung mobile devices, Samsung Knox protects all your data - so ...

WiFi Calling Explained! 🔥

Major telecom providers in India, Jio and Airtel have recently rolled out and enabled WiFi Calling services on a variety of devices. What is WiFi calling? How does it work? Does it affect your ongoing cellular plan? Well, I'm here to answer all those...

Thanks Friends

Thanks for all the love guys. I crossed 100 Followers yesterday. Please keep following me and I will not disappoint you. Will come up with more interesting reviews and Posts. Much love...

Samsung Spreading Good Vibes all Around

https://youtu.be/9djutxpXaQEWe talk to our friends.We see a rainbow in the sky.We listen to the birds chirp.We can read this story.Just some things that we take for granted every single day. But spare a thought for those who lack these senses. Usher ...

Posted by: Bapon1
Active Level 7

Samsung m30s

I purchased m30s phone 3 months back every thing is good but recently I am facing phone hanging problem some times. I formatted 2 time again I am facing same issue

Posted by: skye8
Beginner Level 2

Samsung can you fix the lagging issues asap?

Checked my m30 on safe mode and did Factory reset and still phone is lagging. Come on Samsung do fix the issues asap. Everybody knows how important the phone Is in everyday life. No point of carrying the phone which has full of bugs which is irritati...

Posted by: petor
Active Level 2