Original topic:

Why samsung goes down day by day?

(Topic created on: 08-06-2021 02:37 PM)
FedUpWtExynosNCorUi
Expert Level 1
Options
Tech Talk
As we all know by various internet/youtube sources samsung is going down day by day at it sales in india and overseas as well so what would be the reason inspite of trust & anti Chinese sentiment (currently) 
What would be the reasons from following; 

1. Exynos😆😆😆
2. Lack of important basic features like screen recorder, CA, App Lock etc..( M & F series) 
3. Poor built quality 
4. Poor network/ network issue on most of the devices
5. Multiple same kind of device launched frequently with different name by adding suffix/prefix
6. Wrong/ false promise by samsung care to provide such basic features but still failed to fulfil 
7. Buggy updates(users now afraid of getting new updates)😂😂
8. Unnecessary restart/ heat/freeze.
9. Launching premium phones with exynos & lack of premium features 
10. Lack/remove of basic features in the name of series.
11. All of the above🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Please remind me if i forgot to mention any other important point.

106 Comments
Tech Talk
🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a great reply fannnboyyy btw from where you got this info that 1% users uses class 10 sd card any source please provide... and other thing is no one ask your suggestion about use type c connector & all that i think you understand the things but not ready to accept but atleast you agreed yesterday that samsung midrange phones are worst in the market 🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
hari120
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
All the new midrange phones released by them is pure **bleep**. The A22 5g released by them just now has a TFT display, emmc storage and one ui core with ads n bloatwares at a price of 18k. Why would anyone buy this
Then M42 with HD+ display for 22k 🤣
A52 is good but way overpriced now
F62 with the crappy heat engine exynos
M32 with old underpowered helio processor
The new m21 with the same old exynos 9611 again!!
Theres nothing premium. We just simply spend more for the brand and get a crippled device now. Samsung need to step up or soon then can leave India like sony, lg, etc
Tech Talk
Really! And I surprised by their descision of launching with such old thought don't know what they think, who are making such poor/useless strategy
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Yes, if samsung continues feature discrimination and being dishonest with customers, samsung will fall even more in india.
Tech Talk
& this will happen very soon, you know i saw in our local store people just hate to buy samsung phones only few seniors people want to buy samsung who doesn't know about features
Tech Talk
Yes! Xiaomi provides a lots of features and that too for cheap price ₹15K-₹25K and Samsung's phones with good features are about ₹30-100K and above that's why Samsung Is going down and Xiaomi become 1 smartphone brand.
Tech Talk
Bro they even don't provide such features in 30 or above price they ditch important & basic features, & sad part is they still sleeping and launching bogus devices with high price for e.g. see A22🤣🤣🤣
Tech Talk
That's the biggest drawback of Samsung. Even flagship devices like Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G etc have lots of bugs. Especially network problems.
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Tech Talk
First of all they are not even providing basic stuff and features in a Rs75000 flagship of 2018. 😂
How can anyone expect them to bring features?
Tech Talk
No🤣