Original topic:

Why Exynos???

(Topic created on: 11-16-2020 11:52 PM)
DrRaviRajMallipudi
Active Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
Dear Samsung, when people are paying you more than 45k-50k for a premium smartphone,why do you still build them with Exynos processor. Do you even think of it ever? Do you know how downgrade is Exynos when compared to Snapdragon processor. Even Snapdragon 845 performs better than Exynos 990. Seriously, you guys need to recheck this. Battery backup and sot is literally pathetic in Exynos processor. Mobiles are getting heated up like hot oven with minimal usage. 
Also, just because of the Exynos processor, gcams are not available for samsung users. Even OnePlus, LG and other mobiles has good gcam support. Many gcam developers tried to build for Exynos processor but it didn't worked. 
Don't know what's wrong with you guys..! But people are still believing you and buying these Exynos Mobiles.. 
Why Samsung?? Why??
#Whyexynos
13 Comments
Tech Talk
sorry 😊
and i m not comfortable on English but i m trying by using my brain and apps😁
0 Likes
Tech Talk
I am saying that that would be done in future, and you are talking about now, current situation, beside this those reports on internet might be only hyped and nothing else, on paper and actual fact is different
0 Likes
Tech Talk
true.. my s20fe has great camera setup.. but coming to battery life and sot I'm very much disappointed. even gaming is not great. I still regret for giving my 8T to my sister and buying this mobile..!
Abpal
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
Correct! Exynos processors are battery drainer.
0 Likes