Original topic:

Why Exynos???

(Topic created on: 11-16-2020 09:56 PM)
DrRaviRajMallipudi
Active Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
Dear Samsung, when people are paying you more than 45k-50k for a premium smartphone,why do you still build them with Exynos processor. Do you even think of it ever? Do you know how downgrade is Exynos when compared to Snapdragon processor. Even Snapdragon 845 performs better than Exynos 990. Seriously, you guys need to recheck this. Battery backup and sot is literally pathetic in Exynos processor. Mobiles are getting heated up like hot oven with minimal usage. 
Also, just because of the Exynos processor, gcams are not available for samsung users. Even OnePlus, LG and other mobiles has good gcam support. Many gcam developers tried to build for Exynos processor but it didn't worked. 
Don't know what's wrong with you guys..! But people are still believing you and buying these Exynos Mobiles.. 
Why Samsung?? Why??
#Whyexynos
13 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
like you so many other users have same question, and this is valid and important questions
atleast for premium/ high end phones Samsung should use Snapdragon
and some people thinking that, its hate for Samsung, and blindly supported it, but they didn't know the people asking that question is like Samsung and want to use Samsung
they consider it is anti Samsung

i wish Samsung could implement sd to atleast their high end phones
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
i personally left premium phone of Samsung due to exynos after S6Edge
and decide not to expense more than 15 or maximum to maximum upto 18k for exynos.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
I bought s20fe after 4 years of using samsung device.. still the same old story. in this between time, I used k20pro, lgg8x thinq op7t, op8. every device is far better than this Exynos processor..! don't know when samsung would understand users point of view. seriously I'm veeyuch disappointed after spending 40k for a device and still it is lagging and heating up.
Tech Talk
also no proper gcam support for Exynos processor. it's really a hard thing for me. I'm a gcam XML creator. I know this pain.
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Tehy have hugely improved Exynos now. Exynos 1080, a midrange CPU just shreds the SD 865+ in pieces. And see this screenshot. I think this will also be true. Yeah, 2020 was not good for Exynos. But something better is cooking.

Screenshot_20201116-215513_Chrome_3358.jpg

Tech Talk
you might be true and many people are looking forward for that. but I guess many people who already bought these variant mobiles can't afford again to buy the new mobiles within 6-8 months of time.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
mere khyal me aap yaha future ki baat nahi kar rahe hain sir kyo sahi bola na
aagey kya hoga wo ye sab article nahi bata sakta, on paper or actual me hona bahot difference hota
hai
0 Likes
Tech Talk
ye sirf hype bhi ho sakta hai abhi se kbush honge to zyada problem hoga aagey
0 Likes
Tech Talk
brother, this is a global group, so can you please write in english so that me and many can understand your point. I doesn't belong to a hindi state nor I understand hindi