Original topic:

[Tips] How to keep your phone in best way possible

(Topic created on: 06-08-2020 06:05 AM)
DKING
Active Level 2
Options
Tech Talk
Hey Samsung Members,

How are you all doing? Today I'm posting my first ever post in this Community and I hope this post is going to be very helpful for all of you. Today's post is related to speeding up your Samsung phone and keeping it at its best form for daily use. The steps which I'll be explaining today if you perform those steps every day your phone will last longer as those steps are the basic things which if performed you can keep your phone at its best and most importantly there's no need for you to download any separate application for this.

Users generally faces hanging and lagging issues on their devices so for such cases these steps may help as well and there's not too many requirements for this you'll just only need your phone and nothing else.😂

1. Deleting unnecessary files:

If you've any image, videos, documents, downloads, Apk installation files and audio files which are of no use you can simply delete them, thereby freeing up space on phone.

I hope you've also noticed that after downloading any App it used to create a folder and even after uninstalling the app the folder of that particular app used to stay at its own place, so I will also recommend to delete those folders too because there's no use of keeping them and creating a burden of junk files.

2. Clearing browsing data: (Daily)

Many people used to keep their browsing history saved in their browsers and that's not bad but this falls in the list of occurring space on your phone and it may also result in lowering the performance of your device. So I'll not only recommend clearing the browsing history, but I'll also recommend to clear the data of your browsing history. Eg. Open chrome >> click three dots present at the top right corner >> History >> Clear Browsing data >> Advanced >> Clear data.

This will not only clear the browsing history but it'll also log you out from those websites from where you might have forgot to log out which results in keeping your data secure.

3. Uninstalling unnecessary apps:

We generally while deleting any app we simply used to click on the "Uninstall" option, which only deletes the app but the data and cache of the uninstalled app isn't deleted. So if you want to uninstall apps perfectly then:

Open Settings >> Apps >> Click on the app which you want to delete >> Storage >> Clear data and Clear cache.

With this I'll also recommend to delete extra apps which aren't of use such as if there's Google Play music as well as Samsung Music on your phone it'll be better to delete the Google Play music app.

4. Optimizing your phone: (Daily)

For getting the best out of your phone it's necessary to optimise your phone performance regularly and Samsung provides you an option to optimise your phon with its "Device Care" option which you'll find on Settings >> Device care.

Rather than simply clicking on the One tap optimisation button, I would rather suggest you to perform things manually so that you'll be clearing each and everything in a systematic way. Such as at first you'll be checking the Battery, then Storage, Memory and Security like this.

5. Having a checkup of your phone: (Daily)

Don't worry, you can have a simple checkup of your whole phone from the Samsung Members app itself. You can perform the checkup process by opening the Samsung Members app >> Get Help >> Phone care. It's recommended to perform both the checkup process, i.e. "Automatic check" and "Interactive check".

Also, beside "Phone care" you'll see a "More" option. Click on it and scroll down, there you'll see, under optimise topic two options will be available, "Clean memory/Storage" and "Optimise settings", perform both these as well.

After following all the above 5 easy steps just simply clear all the apps from the recent apps tray and restart your phone once.

Note: Restarting your device once a week is also good for your phone.

So these are some steps which if you follow regularly can help you a lot in maintaining your device in the best way possible. That's it for today, I hope you enjoyed my post. I'll be coming back once again with another interesting post. Till then take care.🙂

Share with all your loved once.😍

1 Comment
jayamfame
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Thanks
0 Likes