Original topic:

SnapDragon Instead Of Exinos Processor

(Topic created on: 07-05-2020 09:45 AM)
AdityaMorningstar
Active Level 4
Options
Tech Talk
This is really a sad to tell that Samsung phones are using Exinos processors in india which are not powerful processors.

Samsung should use snapdragon processors above 15k prize smart phones.

Because exinos can't give a better performance during gaming it lags sometimes

I recomend snapdragon processors because they are powerful than all.

Please look into this matter.

Thank you.

0 Likes
6 Comments
NikRK
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
yes bro,
They r giving snapdragon only in few phones of A n M series, n even s20 is getting exynos in India, but it gets snapdragon in other countries, i dont know why r they making such partiality
Nowadays, Samsung's loosing the trust we had towards it
Tech Talk
Yes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Thats because Qualcomm has patented to use SD processors in all the Android phones in US as Qualcomm is US company. If Samsung wants to sell their phones in US they need to use SD processors or else they need to pay huge royalties to Qualcomm which will make their phones expensive. Qualcomm is playing monopoly. They have even told Samsung not to supply exynos processors to other phones. Even exynos flagship processors are very good. Plz do proper research and then post. Also first we should stop using SD processors as Qualcomm thinks they are playing monopoly everywhere and they are charging more for new processors which is affecting smartphone prices.
Tech Talk
Bro I am using Samsung and i know which processor is best under budget segment snapdragon is better and i don't care what they are doing i am not a ceo of Samsung I am paying for mobile so i need better processor
Tech Talk
Snapdragon is best in gaming as they have better technology
Himanshurp
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
I'll ditch samsung if they are not going to use snapdragon flagship chip, surely I'll reconsider if they do so