Original topic:

#SamsungGalaxya50 auto restart problem

(Topic created on: 08-09-2020 09:24 AM)
praju94
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tech Talk
I bought this phone 1 yr before now few days before I got an update after the update its getting auto boot every time while using apps or on calls what to do for this any solution I need a help please...
7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
Regularly or at particular times? Check auto restart disabled in device care
Abdul_Rahman
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
It is better you to share this issue with Samsung customer care. They can be solve this problem.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
If regular then its because of corrupt boot partition. Try using mobile in safe mode for atleast 20min. It may fix any glitches with software. Try resetting device. But restart is related to boot partition and kernel this method may or may not work. So I suggest you to visit service center for reflashing software.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
And next time if you have pc or laptop install smartswitch and prefer smartswitch pc to update over ota for glitch free experience.
0 Likes
romitarana
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
facing same problem with my phone after update android 10....I did everything like -reset in safe mode ,reset settings etc .but the outcome is 0.samsung whatsapp customer service said that it is a software glitch,after august update may be it will be solved.otherwise last option service station.
0 Likes
bharathveer
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
same problem for my A50 since 2 months, I have given to service, they said to replace the motherboard which costs 9K, which i didn't replace
if you didn't update July security patch, try to update through Smart switch, for my phone after the new update the freezing and restarting problem has been reduced
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve auto restart issue please follow below given steps:-
Go to Settings > General management > Reset > Turn off auto start.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes