Original topic:

Samsung missing Important features.😱

(Topic created on: 11-08-2020 08:33 PM)
Staticsndynamics
Active Level 1
Options
Tech Talk
It’s a matter of sorrow that big company like Samsung lacks important features that are common in Huawei or others, like internet speed meter, screen capturing tool in quick action in galaxy M series.Hope Samsung would take action for all of their phones including the previos phones.It is also claimed that Samsung should add a screen recording+screen capturing function in navigatin bar corner and free up their UI from bloatware and exaggerated functions that are nothing but pointless space+time killer for common usrs.
4 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
before that please ask samsung to fix built-in feature first.... after android q accent colour option under developer option is working all of the device of the world except samsung..... and speedometer will never be given by samsung because it's not samsung priority apps so instead of those ask samsung to fix built-in first
0 Likes
Tech Talk
I think it is not a difficult task for a tech giant like Samsung to solve all the above mentioned lackings at once.Later mentioned features may be my new suggestions but Chinese brand like Huawei checks the earlier mentioned options inbuilt.
Actually from my experience most Samsung's phone offers less features than it sounds.Thanks for responding.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
for new suggestions only they are destroying previous performance by confusion
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Excuses me expert,I could not understand your technical words please give simple answer🙃😇
0 Likes