Tech Talk
Share Experience with Samsung :▪︎》

9 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Kuldexindia
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
I am using samsung phones from last many years. I have started to use flagship phones from last 5 years. Trust me i never got any kind of problem in my any samsung phone. Flagship series experience is superb.

View solution in context

Solution
aapy
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
Outstanding bro

View solution in context

Solution
FayazCA
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
For me, first I bought A20 then sold it after a year and I bought m30s and A51 for my another family member. M30s was died with motherboard problem and A51 almost reach that position and I exchanged to flipkart before that. It was pathetic and cannot trust this brand. In both cases, I don't get proper response from samsung and their main focus is money and business.
Now I am using oneplus in which they are giving free screen replacement in case of greenline issues appears during update. They agreed their mistake and giving alternatives. I know samsung provide the same for few s series but just for a minor period and lot of devices are getting greenline after their offer closure. We can clearly see the ruid and business mind of samsung by this behavior itself.

View solution in context

Solution
Aditya620051
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
Pretty much better than Other Chinese Phones.

View solution in context

Solution
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Till 2021 💕 after that 💩

View solution in context

Solution
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Amazing and best. Thanks.

View solution in context

Solution
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Samsung is Samsung. Thanks.

View solution in context

Solution
Sayan_SS_
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
I am Using Galaxy S22+ Since 2022 And It is Great Device.Processor Is Good But Sometime Heats To Much But In Overall Specs Like Camera,Display etc It's A Good Device And Also Using A335g It Is Also A Good Device But Exyon 1280 Lags Sometime And The Worst Ever In My Life Is Galaxy F14 5g🤮

View solution in context

Solution
Sayan_SS_
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Before That I Was Using Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime and It's Now Also Alive But With Some Problems Like Display Craked,Sensor Don't Work,A Green Spot Mark in The Display But Still it's A Great Device Since 2015

View solution in context

10 Comments
Solution
Kuldexindia
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
I am using samsung phones from last many years. I have started to use flagship phones from last 5 years. Trust me i never got any kind of problem in my any samsung phone. Flagship series experience is superb.
Solution
aapy
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
Outstanding bro
Solution
FayazCA
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
For me, first I bought A20 then sold it after a year and I bought m30s and A51 for my another family member. M30s was died with motherboard problem and A51 almost reach that position and I exchanged to flipkart before that. It was pathetic and cannot trust this brand. In both cases, I don't get proper response from samsung and their main focus is money and business.
Now I am using oneplus in which they are giving free screen replacement in case of greenline issues appears during update. They agreed their mistake and giving alternatives. I know samsung provide the same for few s series but just for a minor period and lot of devices are getting greenline after their offer closure. We can clearly see the ruid and business mind of samsung by this behavior itself.
Solution
Aditya620051
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
Pretty much better than Other Chinese Phones.
Solution
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Till 2021 💕 after that 💩
Solution
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Amazing and best. Thanks.
Solution
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Samsung is Samsung. Thanks.
Solution
Sayan_SS_
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
I am Using Galaxy S22+ Since 2022 And It is Great Device.Processor Is Good But Sometime Heats To Much But In Overall Specs Like Camera,Display etc It's A Good Device And Also Using A335g It Is Also A Good Device But Exyon 1280 Lags Sometime And The Worst Ever In My Life Is Galaxy F14 5g🤮
Solution
Sayan_SS_
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Before That I Was Using Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime and It's Now Also Alive But With Some Problems Like Display Craked,Sensor Don't Work,A Green Spot Mark in The Display But Still it's A Great Device Since 2015