Original topic:

Samsung TalkBack new issues

(Topic created on: 01-11-2024 10:03 PM)
Ashutosh007Talkback
Active Level 6
Options
Tech Talk
In Samsung One UI 6.0's Samsung TalkBack 14.0 update Samsung TalkBack Cursor is not working properly when We are swiping right sometimes its focus is going on the previous item instead of next item and its focus isn't also going on the selected previous page's item when we are going on the back page.
The second issue is After selecting any WhatsApp message TalkBack is announcing an Unable Button in between message and Sender Name in WhatsApp. WhatsApp last updated on 18 December 2023 I was not facing any issue unless I downloaded Samsung One UI 6.0 today in my Samsung Galaxy A33 5G.
I have tried all the troubleshooting but no improvement is happening, I also asked from others Samsung TalkBack Users they are also facing the same issue in Samsung 14.0 version so these are the bugs of Samsung TalkBack 14.0 version. Kindly fix These issues as soon as possible.

4 Comments
AakashSingla
Beginner Level 4
Tech Talk
Yes, I'm also facing this type of issue also I am facing many more issues
AshishRan
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
#Innovationlab Yes , I'm also these type of issue also I'm facing many more issues
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you kindly share the log file. Also, share video clips and images for better understanding and report this issue with the log file. This will help us to further investigate and resolve this issue.

Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Tech Talk
I think, Samsung is waiting for legal Suit because Samsung does not fix issues easily and only send copy paste answers everytime.
0 Likes