Original topic:

Samsung Smart view Issue.

(Topic created on: 07-07-2021 09:56 AM)
Krishna09
Beginner Level 5
Options
Tech Talk
Hello All,
I own a Samung Frame TV 55 and Samung Note 20 Ultra mobile.
I enjoy the Smart view feature of Samsung and it was flawless connecting and sharing things with friends and family.

Now recently, I added Airtel Xtream Bundle. As we all know that Airtel Xstream Bundle comes with Setup box with Google OS.

And my regular TV activities like, accessing the applications like Netflix , YouTube and Regular TV is all been done connecting to Airtel Xstream Box.

Now,after connecting this Airtel Box, I am having trouble using Smart view. My phone keeps on looking for my Samsung Frame TV, but it does not show in the list of TV to connect.

Few things I would like to bring to your notice here
1. I always make sure both my TV and Phone are connected to same network.
2. I also own another Samsung TV UA43J5570, which is only connected to Fire Stick and smart view always shows that TV in the list when trying to connect and connects to it flawlessly. 
3. My Wife owns an iPhone and when she tries to cast her phone to TV using Airplay, it connects without any issue.

So, why this conflict of Tizen OS and Google OS?
Why is there an issue connecting to TV if a Google device is connected from an Android Phone.

I need someone who knows the tech that works behind casting and what might be causing the issue.
1 Comment
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes