Original topic:

A bluetooth problem that is not yet solved in my phone .

(Topic created on: 07-07-2021 11:35 AM)
Vishesh2687
Active Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
Guys,Hi i am vishesh a samsung m31 user..i am facing a problem while using my headphones .it works well when sound is inputed by softwate but when its just connected it randomly disconnects which annoys me........then i have to connect them again .........

Error report was sent but none of their solution worked .......tried network resseting .......and all that please i need solution......

Should i go for factory reset......please help....thanku for reading till now........
8 Comments
deep1227
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Problem with your Bluetooth headphone it's cheap.
The costly headphones dont have this problem
0 Likes
Vishesh2687
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Hey u .......let me tell you they have bt 5.0 and its not cheap..if dont know answer then please.....stop...
0 Likes
deep1227
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Doesn't matter its Bluetooth 5 or 6 or 10. Try replacing your headphone its faulty. Return that.
Works fine with my cheap headphone of noise bt 3.0. Works fine. No disconnection issue at all.
0 Likes
Vishesh2687
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Please sir try to understand i had tested it on my pc too they are good in that......btw you know nothing idota......hehe
0 Likes
deep1227
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Okay Sir, fallen are those people who thought they know everything and others know nothing.
Dumbassa
0 Likes
Vishesh2687
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
This scheme applies to you
0 Likes
deep1227
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Woww
0 Likes
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support