Original topic:

SIM error

(Topic created on: 08-25-2020 01:19 PM)
Ashijkmpcl
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tech Talk
Dear Sir, Last week I purchase Samsung galaxy M31s . From last two days I am having continuous issue of sim error in running condition of my phone. I have already taken all updates and also done reset again the network settings. So its requested to you to please suggest me how to solve the issue as I m having huge problem due to this. I never faced such errors in any of other Samsung phones from last 10 years.
6 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
try this once and then observe
eject ur sim
switch off your mobile
then insert sim again
and switch on.
then go to general Management >reset>reset network.
Muk38sh
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
go to near service center, call costumer care and take details of near service center
0 Likes
smilysahul
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
1) remove the sim and insert it
2) restart the mobile and check the update (update is not most necessary for your problem but check)
3) check the tower strength if it is low check in tower strong area.
4) if you think the problem not lies on mobile then go to your network service provider (sim network) centre and ask them
0 Likes
smilysahul
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
if you think this is correct solution you can accept my solution and can start following me 👍
0 Likes
Ashijkmpcl
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
sir I have already done all procedures but problem got solved for just 2 tov3 hours after that again same problem arises.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to kindly send us the screenshot, video and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:-
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Error report, so that we can help you out with this.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes