Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

SAMSUNG M31 DOESN'T HAVE CALL RECORDING

(Topic created on: 10-30-2020 03:32 PM)
sanvisuga
Active Level 1
Options
Tech Talk
Sir please solve this issue ..there is no call recording in my phone m31 .some people with this same phone have is feature but I don't have .please help anyone. 

My settings are totally different from others with same phone. 
0 Likes
Resolved!
ali106
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

This is not Samsung's business if the state allows the recording of calls or not. The company can make us a phone and we are free to choose to install call recording software from the market not necessarily Samsung integrates call recording into the phone itself. But leave the option for the consumer to install software to record calls or not install it please samsung will radically update this phone and I will not throw all your devices in the garbage

0 Likes
Tech Talk
See, first dont call me sir, my name is Siddharth...second, officially there is no solution, you have to try some genuine 3rd party apps as I said earlier some countries doesn't allow call recording..
0 Likes
sanvisuga
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
ok sidhabhi.tnx for your help 🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
your only chance is either install a third party recorder or wait for the one ui 3.0,it has a screen recording feature which includes system sound. you might be able to record calls in that way.
sanvisuga
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
but When we will get the Samsung one UI 3.0 for the galaxy M31 phones 🤔. I think it's take a lot of time for this samsung surprise 🥴
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
you will get notified about the one ui 3.0 (Android 11) roadmap once the current one ui 3.0 beta testing is over. You can expect the roadmap between november and December.
sanvisuga
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
hmm🤔🤔..
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Dubai doesn't allow call recording, so you won't have that feature. You have to live without that.
0 Likes
sanvisuga
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
tnx for information anik 😇.
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
😄 My pleasure.
0 Likes