Original topic:

Review units

(Topic created on: 06-21-2020 11:25 AM)
Dnyanesh111
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tech Talk

This to bring to your kind notice that I have a youtube channel and I am interested to review your products on my channel so this my kind request for you to send me some products for review and I will not let you down.

34 Comments
Tech Talk
LOL go home you're drunk 😂😂😂
abalakrishnan43
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

hello I have a youtube channel and I am interested in reviewing your products on my channel, ill only unbox them use it for a few days and send it back when I'm done, thanks!

Tech Talk
hello samsung service

I am BASKAR.V from techtamil A4a YouTube channel i want review product for to unboxing and review i already post two samsung Galaxy m series mobile phone

please sent a samsung Galaxy m31s product for reviewing

please sir replay on this email address aatechtamil@gmail.com
muhammedomar
Beginner Level 4
Tech Talk
did u recieve any replies till date?
VINAYKPR
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
i have just started a new tech channel and i want to review and unbox samsung devices sir/mam please reply me on my email address: omkargullapelli9912@gmail.com
Rahul63
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

I want free sample of Samsung A80 phoneand i promotion of your phone.I have 1k subscriber on YouTube. So it will help you to sell your phone easily

Tharunendra
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Hi
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Hello Sir/Madam. I am Ashwin I have a Facebook account with 605 active friends and a YouTube channel also.
Can U give a Samsung product for review. I will post to my YouTube channel and Facebook also
Facebook link-https://www.facebook.com/ashwin.rajesh.3990

Gmail- ashwin rajeshashwin535@gmail.com
Mohdkhalidkhan
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk

Hello I have a youtube channel and I am interested in reviewing your product on my channel and I will only Unix them and do long term review (10days) and send it back,thanks

Gmail-bloodshot8398@gmail.com

And

ishanmewati8398@gmail.com

Please ,reply you give me or not