Original topic:

Regarding App Crashes on Android Affected Upto Android 8.0

(Topic created on: 03-23-2021 11:53 AM)
YashAgarwal
★★
Options
Tech Talk
 Ok , In my Recent Post I have provided you the solution for Fix , also after doing the steps you need to Restart your device too.

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Tech-Talk/Android-11-phones-are-suffering-from-frequent-app-cras...
 Now many of Android version are affected with this problem , the Problem is caused by Web View Service Update. Also Google has already confirmed that they will rollout another Update to fix this issue. 
 Almost all apps are dependent on Web view in Android that's why they are crashing in Background.
 If your issue is not solve don't panic too much update will Push soon and when It's available I will too notify all of You.
In means time you can do the steps as I have mentioned. Even you can simply go on Playstore and Search for WeBview from there simply tap on unistall and Restart your device.
 There is no other solution available as of now if anything available I will inform. But don't worry You're not alone.
 As Many Apps based on Servers Process that's why WebView Causes the Problem.
4 Comments
Tech Talk
Thanks.... I was about to RESET my device but now with this, My issue is resolved.
Tech Talk
Great bhai , RESET se bhi ye issue fix nahi hota
0 Likes
Tech Talk
New update for webview currently live on Play Store. I think it will fix the issue
0 Likes
Casius11
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk
Updated Webview all the apps in my phone have stopped crashing
0 Likes