Original topic:

Radio(Samsung Galaxy M31)and Bluetooth device

(Topic created on: 05-23-2021 08:38 AM)
Kinginikutty
Active Level 1
Options
Tech Talk
Am unable to connect my radio app factory installed in my Samsung galaxy m31 to my Bluetooth paired speaker.. would be of help if I am supposed to try doing something different to make it work
14 Comments
Tech Talk
Can u share a screeenhshot of that radio app
0 Likes
Kinginikutty
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
As attached Screenshot_20210523-084153_Radio.jpg
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Is it the Samsung official radio app?
0 Likes
Kinginikutty
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
First paired mobile with Bluetooth device>opened radio app (yes its the official factory installed radio app) with headset connected(the app doesn't operate without the headset)>selected FM station which started playing on its own either through the headset or through mobile speaker but not through the paired Bluetooth device
0 Likes
Tech Talk
CAN u show ME THE steps how U connect so THAT I come to know THAT ARE u DOING RIGHT OR WRONG u CAN TAKE screenshot AND show ME steps
0 Likes
Kinginikutty
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
@Mohammed321 First paired mobile with Bluetooth device>opened radio app (yes its the official factory installed radio app) with headset connected(the app doesn't operate without the headset)>selected FM station which started playing on its own either through the headset or through mobile speaker but not through the paired Bluetooth device
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Try closing the app once first connecting the Bluetooth device and then opening the app
0 Likes
Kinginikutty
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Tried that just now as you advised.. still the same.. radio won't play via Bluetooth speaker
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Can u try playing a YouTube video on it. Does the sound come from the speaker or the mobile?
0 Likes