Original topic:

Quick setting tiles

(Topic created on: 10-08-2020 12:36 PM)
Galaxiann
Active Level 4
Options
Tech Talk

Hi I'm a Galaxy M30s user.
I know that all of you Galaxy users are very eager now a days to receive all new One UI updates from Samsung to explore all new features and so am I.

As we all know that Galaxy M series is a budget phone series so it is likely to get all updates after a long wait.

Till date M30s is currently on Samsung One UI 2.0

So today I've got an interesting application from which you can quickly customize your quick settings tiles and get some of the most wanted features on your Galaxy phones right now,

1 Notification history:  As you all know the everyday we all receive a ton of notifications which are ready hard to manage and while managing some of them you might miss out some of your really important notification content too. Notification history let's you access your cleared notifications and also shows you the day and the date of the notification received.

2 Internet speed: Worried about your internet speed  indicator this app also allows you too add a quick tile for you to get to know your exact internet speed. As there is no such inbuilt setting ir application for Samsung phones.
It is very much capable of showing you your downloading as well as your uploading speed too.

3 Smart reminders: How many if you actually forget or miss out your reminders set in your calendar or clock when outside.
Now you problem is solve as this tile let's you add you reminders and then displays it as a notification until you actually prefer to delete it.

4 Caffeine: It basically allows you to put your phone on a no sleep mode. It is actually important when you are using your phone to read a message or for making some calculations. It is preferred as it is mostly handy and allows your phone to stay awake without you changing your screen time out settings.

You can download the application from the following link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.simonesestito.ntiles

There are many more amazing and useful tiles like this available in the application. 

Working forward to bring many more customizable features for your Galaxy phone.

If you like my content please don't forget to follow me and do leave a comment.

14 Comments
Tech Talk
Thank you for your writing
Galaxiann
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Do follow me for many of such customizable content
0 Likes
Galaxiann
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Glad you liked it.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
brother good post but, as i have seen here people don't want to download any single app from playstore even when they needed badly, saying that this is 3rd party app, our mobile is not secure, Samsung should provide inbuilt it
i didn't understood that for what we have playstore?

by the way, this is a good post for those who are not afraid of apps from playstore, not expecting everything inbuilt and want to enjoy stuff.👍

Galaxiann
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Glad you liked my post.
Please follow for many such content.
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
but i would like to say one more thing, however download from playstore is safe but we need to check only few things like what kind of data they collect?
and where they store?
store in our mobile only
or they keep in their server
and if they keep the data then they will share with other party's?
read everything before download
as this kind of apps continuously monitoring systems, screen,actions on screen
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
What is the app
Galaxiann
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Quick setting you will definitely get it on play store.
0 Likes