While charging the device, device seems to heat up. Why is this?
While charging, the device and the charger may become hot. During wireless charging or fast charging, the device may feel hotter to the touch. This does not affect the device’s lifespan or performance and is in the device’s normal range of operation. If the battery becomes too hot, the charger may stop charging.
Do the following when the device heats up:
• Disconnect the charger from the device and close any running apps. Wait for the device to cool down and then begin charging the device again.
• If the lower part of the device overheats, it could be because the connected USB cable is damaged. Replace the damaged USB cable with a new Samsung-approved one.
• When using a wireless charger, do not place foreign materials, such as metal objects, magnets, and magnetic stripe cards, between the device and the wireless charger.
NOTE: THIS IS A FAQ FROM SAMSUNG GET HELP SECTION. I SHARED ONLY TO HELP AND INFORMED YOU ALL.