Original topic:

Number not display..

(Topic created on: 02-10-2020 11:20 PM)
Vivekan
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tech Talk
I am enabled the Do not disturb mode in my new Samsung note 10 under exemption only phone book contacts...that means if I receive a call from out of my contacts it is blocked only I can find the numbers.  After enable this provision numbers which are in contacts and also as well as out of numbers are not directly displayed on my screen, until unless if I swipe the lock and also scroll down from top to bottom only I can able to see the numbers..only ringing is audible.  Please suggest me how I over come the issue..
0 Likes
3 Comments
TarunMotwani
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Hello Sir
First of all back up your contacts
disable your do not disturb mode than go to settings and go to apps click on three dots on right of your display and Do reset app preferences
0 Likes
Tech Talk

Hi there,

To resolve the issue please follow the below mentioned steps:

1. Perform ‘Reset app preference’ (Scroll down notification panel> Setting> Apps> Tap on 3 dots (Upper right corner)> Reset app preference).After doing the above procedure, kindly restart your device and check the performance.

2. Reset the device settings by navigating to Settings >> General Management >> Reset >> Reset Settings.

3. Run the device in the safe mode and check.

4. Check for the latest patch updates (Settings > Software Update > Download updates manually).

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app(Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
Vivekan
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
How to edit the pictures which we received in what's up in my note 10 device.
0 Likes