Original topic:

Not Happy With The Camera Quality of Samsung A20

(Topic created on: 10-22-2019 12:37 AM)
JorawarSingh
Active Level 1
Options
Tech Talk
I can't believe that Samsung phone has poor camera quality? Am using Samsung A20 but the camera isn't that good.

Am i missing anything? Any camera settings or etc?
9 Comments
princessneo
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
I confirmed this the camera is super poor I just can't believe it
0 Likes
JorawarSingh
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Yeah, we can get great quality camera mobile phone in the same range. But, this us just waste. i can't even get a single quality picture from this phone.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
yes the camera is very poor. the auto adjustment occured in camera is very poor. the auto adjustment is software part and Samsung need to improve its software more
0 Likes
narcotix
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
bhai Google camera app will save your day
0 Likes
narcotix
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
download android stock camera app for the phone
0 Likes
kagaffar
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
should launch software update for camera
S34EEL
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

I have recently bought the Samsunf A20e and I've realised that the camera is poor I went to take a picture in a bright place and it was like taking a picture with a samsung S3.  Whenever I take a picture in a dark place its good however who wants a picture in the dark so overall the camera is really poor

0 Likes
Dismissed
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

Hello everybody,

I purchased the A20e model about 1 month ago. The photo camera is a complete DISASTER!

I can not even put into words... horrible pictures, even in the daylight. 

My previous smartphone, a Samsung J3 2017 had an impeccable photo camera ...I took more than 60000 pictures without flaws, in 3 years (2017-2020).  Over 500 hours of video content, impeccable as well. My vacations were perfect, I have filled my computer with wonderful memories with the J3 2017. 

...and this A20e practically ruined my vacation.

Not one clear photo, all pictures are worn out, bleached, no beautiful colors, the main aspect of the photos make you think that you are looking through a peephole from your front door. A tunnel or something. If you scroll to magnify the picture the people faces become unrecognizable. You don't even recognize your own family when magnifying. 

The camera has the tendency to stretch everything. I have tried all types the ratios available ...3:4 / 9:16/ 1:1 / Full.

It is more expensive than J3 2017, has two main cameras, and still it is a total failure. I can't even set the quality of the photos, as I did on J3 2017.

There is no option whatsoever.

D I S A S T E R ! 

It is a nightmare people!

I will never buy anything from Samsung again. I feel that I have been robbed. 

I was such a fool for changing my J3 2017 with a newer type. 

Farewell Samsung ! You really did it, this time.

D I S A S T E R !

0 Likes
rinks17
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
wastage of money...
0 Likes