Original topic:

[New Topic] Galaxy Techfluencer Of The Week

(Topic created on: 04-16-2020 04:43 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

***UPDATE*** Thanks for such informative submissions, you all! Our team is currently evaluating the contest entries, and the winner will be announced soon! Stay tuned!

This topic is closed. Click here for this week's topic.

techfluencer KV.jpg

Love tech? Share a post on the topic of the week in the [Tech Talk] forum, and best one among all submissions will get featured on the home page.

Below is how to participate :)

1. The topics will be rolled out on every Monday of the week.
  2. Last day to share your post on the given topic is Friday of every week.
  3. Best post will be pinned on the community and featured on the homepage.
  4. Earn a badge with every featured post
  5. What’s more? Win exciting rewards if you get featured three times in a row.

Let’s get started!

Galaxy Techfluencer topic for the week: Carrier Aggregation

Carrier Aggregation (CA) is the ability to combine multiple carriers to expand the spectrum bandwidth. CA is a new feature of LTE Advanced which helps the users with increased data speeds (both in uplink and downlink).

Share your thoughts on today’s topic in the Tech Talk forum. Bring out the tech influencer in you! Post your article using #GalaxyTechfluencer  to get featured as Galaxy Techfluencer of the week.

T&C Apply.

391 Comments
jitesh1986
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
i have a question that note10 will support coming 5G network in india
0 Likes
shreyansh40
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Hey - Stay Home Stay Safe
0 Likes
subhas77
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
I am unable to delete photos thumbnails that look like a grey. if I delete them it comes again in my gallery.
0 Likes
SyedMakdhoom
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
You need Fectory reset Your Smartphone Or change Memory Card Or Formate It Properly
0 Likes
manoj775
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
hi
0 Likes
1233Amit
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
My phone does not charge by switching off.
0 Likes
SyedMakdhoom
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Need To change Battery and also Data Cable After 1 Year And Dont Charge Cell To 100% charge 92% and minimum 20% in A month 1 time Full dain Battry And 1 time Charge 100%
0 Likes
CDR08
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
#GalaxyTechfluencer

Carrier Aggregation (CA) is a feature of LTE-Advanced that allows mobile operators to combine two or more LTE carriers into single data channel to increase the capacity of the network and the data rates by exploiting fragmented spectrum allocations.This technology can be applied to either the FDD or TDD variants of LTE with a maximum of five component carriers, each with a bandwidth of up to 20 MHz, resulting in a total transmission bandwidth of up to 100 MHz.
LTE-Advanced technology with carrier aggregation enables network operators to increase the speed of mobile data transmission for both downlink and uplink. Carrier aggregation makes better use of fragmented spectrum by enabling operators to link non-contiguous frequency bands with unequal channel bandwidth.
0 Likes
OSMAyush
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Hell you samsung for pushing exynos **bleep**.
0 Likes
OSMAyush
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
#ExynosCrap #SamsungSucks #StopExynos
0 Likes