Original topic:

[New Topic: Flash Memory] Galaxy Techfluencer Of The Week

(Topic created on: 05-28-2020 06:39 AM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

techfluencer KV.jpg

Love tech? Go ahead and share your post on the topic of the week in the [Tech Talk] forum. The best article among all submissions will get featured on Samsung Members.

Here’s how you can participate :)

1. The topics will be rolled out on every Monday.
  2. The last day to share your post on the given topic is Friday of every week.
  3. The best post will be pinned on Community and featured on homepage.
  4. Earn a badge with every featured post.
  5. What’s more? Win exciting rewards if you get featured three times in a row.

Let’s get started!

Galaxy Techfluencer topic for the week: Flash Memory

Flash Memory makes possible the highest level of performance and quality for a better user experience. Along with faster booting, the next generation of flash storage offers a faster data input/output response, faster file copy, and enhanced multitasking capability. Yes, we're talking about watching high-quality videos, playing high bandwidth games, running multiple applications, and downloading or uploading files smoothly.

Share your thoughts on today’s topic in the Tech Talk forum. Bring out the tech influencer in you! Post your article to get featured as #GalaxyTechfluencer of the week.

T&C Apply.

428 Comments
yenky98
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
kindly give updates on time...you people r not rolling out updates...we getting problems in device
DS23
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
I am saying that Micromax is better than samung because

Micromax never gives updates but initial purchased phone software works ok till end of mobile life. 

samsung gives updates and collapsed previous some how stable softeware convert it into buggy once which is not usable during light use or normal.

Mainul72
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Grand Prime & J7 Pro are two mobiles with me.But problems are heating issue and hang.So I want S Lite which is more powerful.
Srikanta1
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Please Release Android 10 Update on Galaxy A30s Device.There Are Many Trouble in my device. Heating, Hanging and many more Issues. So Please Release an update As soon as possible.
vishk080
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
never possible. Samsung already told that he will not provide any update until covid19 will not over
AshwinPoojari
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
for samsung A30F already updated with android 10 please check everytime in updates
akxx
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk
other devices even samsung a30 got update during corona, but when it comes to a30s they says in this corona period we are not able to roll out update..
Beginner Level 5
Tech Talk
a3o s
hkmAruf
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
my note 9 camera seting is not stabe after update UI how can it be fix