Original topic:

My Suggestions for Product CMF (Color Material Finish) #InnovationLab

(Topic created on: 07-06-2021 06:49 PM)
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
Hello All,

This week's #InnovationLab topic is really interesting and I am sure many of us here in Samsung Members will have their own opinion.
Here are some of my suggestions:

1) Colour - I feel Samsung should continue to explore basic colour pallete with having option of basic colours like Black , Silver , White. 
Nowadays I see that many other smartphone vendors simply do not give choice of basic plain colour and include only flashy colours.
Samsung is doing good , so they need to continue.
They should explore colours like Dark Brown, Bronze, Moss Green type colours. Here are some of my favourite colours of phones from past apart of classic Black and Silver/Aluminium.

Bronze Colour as shown below of Nokia N8

Sony Green

2) Material 
Though people prefer Glass for more premium feel, it is also very fragile even with Gorilla glass.
I feel plastic is ok upto ₹ 30000 phone but quality should be good.
Most M series phones I do not like material used. It gets scratches easily and starts looking dull.

Metal is now out of fashion but I feel that is must for frame of phone to give more rigidity.

3) Finish
This part is also very important as it decides how it feels in hand. Matt finish is what I prefer.
Last year's A51 , A71 had Haze Crush Silver variant added after few months of launch.
I feel that kind of finish is really good. People who like to use phones without case love that matt finish. It helps in keeping phone clean and looks elegant.
Also ot makes phone grippy and secure in hand.

#InnovationLab 

Please let me know your comments OR it will better if you all create your own post with #InnovationLab so that more suggestions can be taken by Samsung Design team.
2 Comments
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Tech Talk
Metal frame must above ₹20k.
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Tech Talk
Agree.
0 Likes