Original topic:

Landscape Calling

(Topic created on: 01-07-2021 04:31 PM)
vkwb
Active Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
One UI has landscape and portrait mode but calling app is still in portrait mode. 

All apps must support landscape mode. 
8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
why you need that ? what is the facility after do that ? better ask for innovative features which will useful
vkwb
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
this is required very much.
every time I'm using phone in landscape mode, I have to rotate phone to take calls and do actions on while call.

one ui is giving unique features for customers. and when samsung is giving full Os level feature in landscape mode then why not calls and others.

if you want phone to be computing powerful then all modes are required.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
in which device can perform that action?
0 Likes
vkwb
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
I'm using Note 10 Plus.

but it doesn't care if someone is giving such feature or not.

but since Samsung is always innovative and customer cared, I believe every bit of feature must be taken in consideration before rejection.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
yes exactly... 🙂 bro definitely they look after your query if they think it's valuable functionality
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
in generally asking you a question.... as we all know that accent color feature option is built in android Q features which removed by Samsung and shifted to goodlock apk to perform... so just generally think..I want this feature as built-in, you want landscape call feature built-in and may others searching for internet speedometer built-in...so it's not possible by Samsung to fulfill all demands.... they are working great and hope they will empowerd with a full power-pack ... I am also using s20 u ,s9 and m31s bro ...
vkwb
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
i understand that No One can fulfill all demands.
But Landscape Calling is one of the feature that I'm looking from the time Samsung launched the Landscape Mode .

Me and My Team are using Samsung phones from long time and we all use Note Series phones mostly in Landscape mode like Palm Computer.
and every time we get call, phone changes it's mode to portrait. That's so annoying and Irritating to switch back in Landscape mode.
0 Likes
siva5384
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Has this been fixed?
noticed the same thing today, and it is annoying to switch to portrait mode during calls especially when phone is attached to a holder.
0 Likes