Original topic:

Kindly ignore this user, Samsung Members

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
YashAgarwal
★★
Options
Tech Talk
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/60936651

Ok Samsung Members so this user 859_returns keeps changing its username posting the f.A.k.e screenshot for damaging my reputation. This user was temp ban. Now back again kindly ignore those posts from such user this user can't even DM me as I've posted below due to breaking the rules of the community. 

This user is abusing on everyone's post for everyone reference I'm attaching. If that user is sharing any DM that is f,A.K.e photoshop edited because he can't DM me due to breaking the community guidelines.

This user is again keep changing the username as I've told already. And posted a positive comment on my post too. Kindly Samsung Members ignore all such users.

Now he changed again with other BA username, kindly note as BA we've star on our profile to verify and before DM us keep verify our profile.
Now he's targeting kd9988 soon keeps changing with every BA username. Make sure Samsung Members to verify the profile properly. 

Yash Agarwal 
Samsung Members Brand Ambassador 
52 Comments
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
Welcome bro
0 Likes
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
Yes yash is a very good person
Sayan_SS_
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Are You 859_Return??
Tech Talk
Yep he is 🤣
Sayan_SS_
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
I know He Is 859_return
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
No I am not and stop lying
0 Likes
Sayan_SS_
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Then Why Spamming In The Community By Changing Your Name Again And Again And Posting Same Thing.
Sayan_SS_
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
🤣🤣
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
No
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Beware. If you go against him someday he will target you 🤣🤣