Original topic:

Issue in Internet

(Topic created on: 03-17-2020 10:10 PM)
raju-83
Active Level 8
Options
Tech Talk
Hi
This is to inform to Samsung that in middle ranged Smartphones like A30, A50 and now M31 I noticed that Internet is not accessible inspite of being connected basically when I travelled in local train in Kolkata. But my nearby passengers is well connected with internet in Redmi set. 
It is well connected during travelled in a bus.
In train I have to off / on Flight mode. This is a temporary relief. 
For the above I repeatedly Reset all Network settings and even Factory Reset also. 
The above problem I faced in my previous phones A30, A50 also.

I hope Samsung needs to update the above Connectivity issue along with Low light Camera and addition of Secure Folder app.
13 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
This is a hardware package of all connectors amd cannot be updated using software. Samsung does this intentionally to reduce the SAR value of a device which in term reduces the radiation and protects you from harm. On the other hand, Chinese companies like you said can connect due to high SAR value which harms your body. Now its your choice whether you want to be safe from radiation damage or use high speed internet in trains. You have to choose only one. Mark as answer if helps.
raju-83
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
Thanks.
I agreed with your statement. But in the year of 2015 - 16 I used Samsung J5, J7, J7 Pro and On 8. In these models I did not faced the Internet issues while traveling in local train just only Network flactuated sometimes but automatically restored, which is very normal. But after launching Full Screen model the above problem was born.
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Ehich device are you having?
0 Likes
raju-83
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
At present M31
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Yes, I had a J7 and I know. But the fluctuation is faced only when we travel to places with no towers. Like the Naihati Bandel and Barrackpore Ichapore line. Other than that, nowhere did I face such issue. Which route do you take?
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
The high SAR value in other devices help thme to connect to faraway towers, so they get good connection.
0 Likes
raju-83
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
Sealdah Barasat
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
On Sealdah Barasat route, the problems are faced at three places, before entering DumDum, just after leaving Barasat and entering Narkeldanga carshade. Do you have problems at other places on that route?
0 Likes
Gaurvani
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Exactly... Oppo phones working good but my Samsung not.
0 Likes