Original topic:

Introducing new Reminder features – 2. Automatically sorted categories

(Topic created on: 11-30-2022 09:52 AM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Hello, this is the Samsung Reminder manager.

We hope you’ve been enjoying the new Reminder app.

Last time, we introduced the changes made to the Reminder list screen (https://tinyurl.com/2cl942wm).

Today, we’ll be talking about the automatically sorted categories.

If you go to the “Navigation menu” of the Reminder app, you can check your reminder items by categorizing them into automatically sorted categories and user-created categories.

The automatically sorted categories are divided into “Today/Scheduled/Important/Completed” according to the properties of the reminder.

S1.JPG

The “Today” category is a new category provided through this update, which makes it easier to check what you need to get done today at a glance. Check the total number of reminders to be completed today and the number of remaining reminders at the top of the main screen of the Reminder app.

You can also see them at a glance by selecting the “Today” category from the “Select category” widget.

S2.JPGReminders with scheduled time can be viewed together in the “Scheduled” category. Check the tasks you’ve been procrastinating on, as well as upcoming events.

S3.JPG

You can now create reminders in the “Today/Scheduled/Important” categories among the automatically sorted categories.

When creating a reminder, items corresponding to each category’s properties are input automatically.

When creating reminders in the “Today/Scheduled” category, today’s date is input automatically in the Time.

S4.JPG

When creating reminders in the “Important” category, the important (yellow starred) items are pre-selected, allowing you to create reminders more quickly.

S5.JPG

Today was an introduction to the automatically sorted categories in the Reminder.

I’ll be back next time with more useful information, so stay tuned!

Thank you.

8 Comments
chendira
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
I couldn't register my my Samsung account properly, I'm not getting any kind of sms or OTP pls rectified my issues
dgcihfd
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Hi
gaurav1144
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
I have added some reminders to the app.
But seems like this app doesnt wark on my phone but seamlessly gives same reminders notifications on my samsung tab..
Any solution regarding how to see this notifications on my phone.
Already tried Uninstalling and installing
0 Likes
jubilantsalsa
Active Level 1
Tech Talk

tanuki sunset is a fantastic third-person longboard skating game. People in school like me will benefit from it.

0 Likes
अनर
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
अनरजीतकुमार
0 Likes
अनर
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
अनरजीतकुमार
0 Likes
अनर