Original topic:

Instagram Dark Mode

(Topic created on: 10-14-2019 11:35 AM)
karansingh005
★★
Options
Tech Talk
Instagram has launched the dark mode for their application. This gives a new look to the application which is quite different to usual layout of the application. 

Instagram's dark mode is responsive to the iOS or Android system settings. If you have dark mode enabled on your device, when you get the new Instagram update you should see that the app automatically switches to a black background with white text. Twitter's iOS app, however, works differently: you can set it to correspond to system-wide dark mode settings or you can enable dark mode manually.

For accessing it on Android, you will need your device to be running Android 10 on your Samsung device. Currently that facility is available on Samsung Galaxy S10 lineup on which OneUI 2 beta has been released for Android 10.
8 Comments
allenrayanson
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
this is really nice
Aerodynamic
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Now we can f*** our eyes more H*** yeah
0 Likes
NageshShetti
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
this features is already there in Samsung browser Instagram
it install separate app for insta as per phone if night mode is one then you will see black themes for insta
0 Likes
DragonSpitz
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
Dark mode on IG, working fine in OneUI Pie, M30s
arijitkoner98
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
yup it's working on m30s with android pie too
0 Likes
vipulsharma04
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
How can I disable it.
0 Likes
Fex
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
This is really awesome. It works on my Samsung running Android pie as well. It seems to work in sync with the night mode feature in my phone settings however I haven't seen a way to activate dark mode feature manually on the Instagram app.
0 Likes
Amirtharaj
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
thanks for sharing the info..
0 Likes