Original topic:

#InnovationLab

(Topic created on: 05-31-2021 09:00 PM)
DUTTA89
Active Level 7
Options
Tech Talk
As a samsung member i want to express my thoughts on  #InnovationLab20. 
 1. In mobile security its very difficult to manage it since large number of people didn't know about it. So around the world first of all the smartphone companies should have to aware the customers about the smartphone data security . Large number of people using third party apps using VPN or using a insecure browser and they got phising attacks . So its very difficult to manage these things . The secure folder app system is one off the most secure system in android thanks to samsung . But the secure folder lock system need to be upgraded more . Just like a private browser can also help a lot . Every financial transation data share should be verified twice by email and phone number can make a huge difference. 

2. The post market response of F12/F12 is not as great . But its a good try to indroduce high refresh screen rate in budget range . Just lacking in a field of screen resolution 720p(low ppi). The 6000 battey can be reduced to 5000. The 4 camera is also not needed instead if we reduce a camera lense and reduce few mAh of battery sure we can afford the 1080p display . The specification is awsome in budget features are also good camera is nice only lack is screen . If it was 1080p I can say thay the market response was double than now . As a youngster i will also consider it if it was 1080p and i can manage with only a main camera and a ultrawide or potrait.
 One more thing is low watt charger atleast 18-20/25 watt is needed to tackle the current market. And no case cover seriously ?? These can make the market of M12/F12 more better in my opinion. 
0 Comments