Jaeger_Rutger
Active Level 6
Please make individual company section in the app. Like for example, if I go to 'game plugin' from Samsung and there I select the developer brand name 'samsung', I should get to see all the apps made by Samsung, and if I go to Asphalt 8(a videogame) and select it's parent company Gameloft, I should get all the Gameloft apps/games under it like already available in playstore. I've attached few screenshots from playstore with the same feature for further information and detail

If I select the app's developer company/parent company I'll be lead to below screen shot where I can see all the apps available by that respective company

Like this

Same as first one, if I select Gameloft, I'll be lead to it's own section with all the apps they've made like below screenshot

Like this

This is very useful for all the users as we can get the apps from that company without searching them individually (and also useful for people if they're wanting to get Samsung apps, they need not do manual search but all of them will be available in single section)