Original topic:

#InnovationLab #Biometrics

(Topic created on: 03-09-2021 04:25 PM)
SaMbIt015
Active Level 5
Options
Tech Talk
☆ Since Two Weeks I am facing a bug/glitch which is terrible and also a matter of security of the device .

Whenever I boot up my TAB S6 the first unlock is safe and sound . But after the first unlock when I just click on the power button even when I am not giving a glance of my face it unlocks showing " Unlocked with face biometrics🔓

Hope it gets fixed in the upcoming patch update and also the UI becomes more optimized.

Customizable notification buttons and sliders which will be helpful while gaming. Make the adjustment sliders large and put them all in the notification bar so that everything can be adjusted at a single panel other than clicking volume button to decrease/increase volume . Volume adjustment slider opens up to its max and sometimes freezes while gaming ,so it would be very much helpful if you put the " brightness and sound adjustment sliders" to the notification panel . 
5 Comments
VigneshRSunil
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Try restarting the tab or reset it
0 Likes
SaMbIt015
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
Performed resetting and also it's under auto-re-start that too daily .
0 Likes
VigneshRSunil
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Then try running it in safe mode
0 Likes
SaMbIt015
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
This is the same line Samsung customer care shares to do for troubleshooting 😂
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support