Original topic:

[Innovation Lab #9] - Share your ideas with us in #InnovationLab!

(Topic created on: 03-09-2021 09:23 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Hello Members!

Our community is a great place to discover new and innovative ideas for our devices and services. 

Innovation lab is a simple way for you to share your ideas directly with our teams.

In week 9 of #Innovationlab, we are requesting you to share your ideas for the following five themes:

1. Biometrics: General usability & improvement requests
2. S21 Series: Pre & Post launch feedback
3. Buds Pro: Pre & Post launch feedback
4. Samsung Health: Usability, improvement requests and proposals
5. Book Flex/Ion2: Feedback, requests and proposals

As a Galaxy user, feel free to suggest any improvement, new feature or make a request which you feel will help us improve the devices.

All you need to do is :

• Create a post detailing your idea/suggestion
  • Include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
  • Include #InnovationLab in your post title/subject

We will go through all your suggestions to bring significant improvements. Week 9 topics will be open till 14th March. Week 10 topics will be announced later.

You can see Week 8 topics here

Looking forward to amazing suggestions from you all! 

Cheers

Samsung Members team

Disclaimer: "Participation in this campaign is voluntary. The same is being rolled out by Samsung India Electronics Private Limited ("Samsung") for its Samsung Members App users ("you") to know your feedback / suggestions/ views regarding the Samsung products and services. The information shared by you will be used for the internal analysis and future product development only and will be used in accordance with the Samsung Privacy Policy."

173 Comments
HECKER_Sr
Expert Level 3
Tech Talk
bro, you're fast in honesty 🤣 which i don't prefer to some hoomans 🙃
0 Likes
omkarym
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Change my mobile replacement
0 Likes
sheikjaleel
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
s21 ultra has this battery draining issue hardly 4to 5 hours of sot . can u fix this, I've already replaced it once but even after that facing the same issue on the new one . rest all is awesome just the battery backup.
0 Likes
Rizwan124
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
nice
0 Likes
JAS125
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
I needed the Android 11 update in my Samsung galaxy A9 6/128 Mobile.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
need to a50s finger scanner speed improvement
0 Likes
anoop_panwar1
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Samsung Galaxy M30 update to android 11 wait for device time rollout tell me now
0 Likes
HECKER_Sr
Expert Level 3
Tech Talk
Samsung can do something with the Biometric Scanner by Making it secure more by it's core that people can't easily unlock their phones and also India now in 5G technology needs E-Sim card in all phone. Who knows? maybe Samsung will be the first company who will start the new changes in this Mobile Phone Market War! 😇
0 Likes
darkenergy
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
s20 fe still facing touch issue and battery drains fast and charges slow. i am using 18w samsung charger with it asus rog 2 with 6000mah battery charges 0 to 100 in around 1 hour 20 mins and s20 fe with 4500mah takes almost 2 hours. apps installing is also slow than rog2.
0 Likes
umyaJ99
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
biometrics-- can you add double tap on fingerprint sensor to turn off screen or triple tap to open any particular app. #Innovationlab
0 Likes