Our community is a great place to discover new and innovative ideas for our devices and services.
Innovation lab is a simple way for you to share your ideas directly with our teams.
In week 8 of #Innovationlab, we are requesting you to share your ideas for the following six themes:
1. Settings-Digital Wellbeing and parental controls
2. Settings-Device Care: Usability and request for improvements
3. Multi Windows: Usability, suggestions & improvement requests
4. Screenshot: Usability, suggestions & improvement requests
5. Tablets: Usability and request for improvements on its Applications & APS
6. Galaxy Store: Proposals on features and usability
As a Galaxy user, feel free to suggest any improvement, new feature or make a request which you feel will help us improve the devices.
All you need to do is :
- Create a post detailing your idea/suggestion
- Include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
- Include #InnovationLab in your post title/subject
We will go through all your suggestions to bring significant improvements. Week 8 topics will be open till 7th March. Week 9 topics will be announced later.
You can see Week 7 topics here.
Looking forward to amazing suggestions from you all!
Samsung Members team
1. Never discard or discontinue the milestones.
2. unlike superb clarity and recording of s20 plus and note 20 ultra. the same is ruined in s21 ultra due to bad iso setting. pls fix.
3. allow 3rd party icon compatibility with stock one ui.
4. allow user control of UI in deth with custom drawers, home screen, icon size etc.
5. have consistency in worldwide updates. in india we r still awaiting ecg functionality in watch series.
6. control the steep loss in value of products.
7. work on **bleep** and unrealistic network signal bars and work on better network reception.
1. add 3 fingers swipe to take screenshot or add features to take screenshot easily.
2. Network speed indicator feature is required.
Moreover, this is a demand from all over the world from this communityof S10 lite users.
Please share this feature with an update asap.