Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

[Innovation Lab #3] - Share your ideas with us in #InnovationLab!

(Topic created on: 08-26-2020 10:55 AM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Hello Members!

Our community is a great place to discover new and innovative ideas for our devices and services. 

Innovation lab is a simple way for you to share your ideas directly with our teams.

In week 3 of #Innovationlab, we are requesting you to share your ideas for the following three themes:

1. Note 20: Pre/Post Launch feedback

2. Watch 3: Pre/Post Launch feedback

3. Buds Live: Pre/Post Launch feedback

As a Galaxy user, feel free to suggest any improvement, new feature or make a request which you feel will help us improve the above mentioned devices.

All you need to do is :

• Create a post detailing your idea/suggestion
  • Include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
  • Include #InnovationLab in your post title/subject

We will go through all your suggestions to bring significant improvements. Week 3 topics will be open till 2nd September. Week 4 topics will be announced later.

You can see Week 2 topics here

Looking forward to amazing suggestions from you all! 

Cheers

Samsung Members team

360 Comments
kaslokesh
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
Samsung wont listen... Mr Geek are you noting Better heat management?? Im hearing that rubbish since I was using S7 Edge long back... till date no improvement.
foundar
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
A element fond in india with copper+small quantity of silver and moti or parl this type of all problem solve
0 Likes
Tech Talk
@Interchupipi See you have such a great suggestions 😃. Thats what they need you to give them.
Tech Talk
@kaslokesh I think now they are listening.

I have a idea, why don't you provide any new suggestion or design or technological improvements in terms of better heat management. You can make a seperate post for this. Because thats this Innovation lab is all about, "to hear from the users what they have in mind".
kaslokesh
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
Mr Geek,
I've put forward some points below FYI & NAPL
#InnovationLab
REG heat sink thing, Samsung designers are supposed to be enough capable to tackle issue of device overheating. Still you want me to put something then I'd suggest to remove bloatwares and optimize RAM allocation. that by itself will help to some extent to reduce heat load.
That's what I have in my mind.
admin91
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
note 20 ki price kam kar made in india phone ka iPhone ke price me bech raheho .kuch iPhone jesh hardware or software bhi dalte..
ye feedback time pass he ye chu ti ya Community manager ka ise kuch nahi farak padega.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk

maha c hain jo feature chahiye hote hain like iris scanner, heart rate SD card slot woh sab remove kar dete hain aur puchte hain kya innovation yhan ke admins hume ch    u.    t.  i.  a hi samjhe te hai toh kya bolen hum kab se bol raha hai ki flagship mien iris scanner lao heart rate wapis lao but koi asar nahi padta hai inke upar moti chamadi ke bane hue hain aur puch te hai innovation chaiye jo late bhi hain usko hata bhi dete hain yeh hai inka innovation feature removal aur kuch nahi 

foundar
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
B+ always in anger you loss your nothing other if u have angry then 5 time say ॐ
0 Likes
Rickrolld
Expert Level 2
Tech Talk
I hope note 20 starts blasting like note 7 did would be funny to see samsung CEOs face.
Tech Talk
oh no you just need new trends here.