Original topic:

[Innovation Lab #1] - Share your ideas with us in #InnovationLab!

(Topic created on: 07-26-2020 02:09 AM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Hello Members!

Our community is a great place to discover new and innovative ideas for our devices and services. 

This week, we are starting #InnovationLab, a simple way for you to share your ideas directly with our teams!

In week 1 of #Innovationlab, we are requesting you to share your ideas for the following three themes:

1. Galaxy Store
  2. Bluetooth
  3. Samsung Pay

As a Galaxy user, feel free to suggest any improvement, new feature or make a request which you feel will help us improve the above mentioned apps/features.

All you need to do is :

• Create a post detailing your idea / suggestion
  • include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
  • Include #InnovationLab in your post title

We will go through all your suggestions to bring significant improvements. Week 1 topics will be open till 2nd August. Week 2 topics will be announced later.

Looking forward to amazing suggestions from you all! 

Cheers

Samsung Members team

217 Comments
DrQaisar
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
first of all I would like to thank you for such platform, where we can share our ideas & suggestions so that new things could be added.
Now it want suggest that the credit/debit card facility from other banks (like Jammu and Kashmir Bank) should be added in samsung pay app.
0 Likes
Imranalisha
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
in my device a30 I am unable to transfer files through bluetooth. Please help me with it
0 Likes
admin91
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
I can heak Samsung smartphone in 26 minutes. so .. Samsung your security is so slow.
0 Likes
vaibhav82
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
on8 2016 still not got any oreo update
0 Likes
Abby143
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
better payment options through samsung watch
0 Likes
Abby143
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
I am planning to buy the new Samsung watch 3 but I am skeptical due to lack of 3rd party apps allowed on the device, specially music streaming apps. It's a humble to request to add more 3rd party apps. There is a personal recommendation to add youtube and youtube music since its very convenient and needed. It's a request made made by many users across several forums. It would be highly appreciated if you take notice of the request. Looking forward to have better services and many more new devices from Samsung
0 Likes
Tech Talk
accurate tracking dynamics, good battery life and trendy watch faces is the order
0 Likes
GiriSaabJi
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
mu.hb
0 Likes
GiriSaabJi
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
9o.hie 3ih
0 Likes
ArShobhit
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Galaxy phones are little bit heavy,something should be done in order to make them light.
0 Likes