Original topic:

I wonder why?

(Topic created on: 11-16-2019 02:33 PM)
storyspeller
Active Level 8
Options
Tech Talk
I wonder why Samsung not giving us (older Samsung phones including the S10 plus ) it's update on Samsung own movie editor which is available in note 10. Before the pie updates Samsung had its own video editor which disappeared after the update. For Samsung it's not that huge task to gives us a movie maker like that. We are really missing it especially for a phone like note 9 high aimed at power users. I wish Samsung would come up with its movie editor on the Q update. Best luck Samsung

Only this much features we are missing that handwriting input features, more options on trim. But still Samsung video editor is available online.
Link to that 
This is the original Samsung video editor

It have almost all options that if note 10 video editor.
When you open the app it says this video editor is not supported with Android P. And export all your projects or else it will be deleted. I don't know why. But keep on you can do it. It's a fine very basic ( but more than what actually they provide now). 

To be clear I'm not a anti-samung member. I want Samsung phones to be the best in the world that's why I'm posting this. Please support and say your thoughts on comments below. And never forget to follow me! Please 😅
2 Comments
arijitkoner98
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
bro that's not how accepting solution works. Other people cannot select your post accept solution. when you post a query, if someone replies you and you are satisfied with their reply, or solves your query, then you i.e. the writer of the post can select that reply as solution by clicking on 3 dots next to that comment
0 Likes
arijitkoner98
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
that is, the writer of the post can accept other's comments on their post as solution, not the other way round
0 Likes