Original topic:

How to install any font on your Samsung Galaxy Device!

(Topic created on: 11-22-2019 02:45 PM)
MrQmr
Active Level 5
Options
Tech Talk
  • First youre gonna have to download "Theme Galaxy" from the Play Store. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=project.vivid.themesamgalaxy

• Run the app once.

• You need to place the fonts you want to install in the folder "ThemeGalaxy/fonts/custom/".

• Now switch back to the app and go to the option "Compile Custom Font from TTF".

• Press the Checkbox "Use Custom Font" and select the font you want, then press build and wait for the ad to finish.

• After you closed the ad, the APK Installer should popup and you need to install your font

Now you can select the font from your font settings like any preinstalled 

Note : You can also use them galaxy app to build your own theme and more!

Font used in the screen shot is "Liana Regular".
5 Comments
joytru6
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
I want to add my own font style in my mobile
0 Likes
Mel40
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

This is terrible! I downloaded  theme galaxy to find out my Samsung TabA doesn't support it. I use this tablet to run my at home business and need to download fonts and SVG files but I can't find any helpful tools to use that will download my projects! Any suggestions?

0 Likes
SergeantD
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

Don't bother. There is no "Compile Custom Font from TTF" after you install the app.

Jwwireless
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

Actually there is, tapping 'themeGalaxy' in the top left slides out a menu, scroll down and there it is. The kicker? Gotta Donate to use that feature 🙄

0 Likes
anurmuhammad
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk

Theme Galaxy? So far I only found Galaxy theme. Your link leads nowhere.

0 Likes