Original topic:

Galaxy unpacked 2020 highlights

(Topic created on: 08-06-2020 10:09 PM)
ApoorvaJK
★★
Options
Tech Talk
Hello members,
Yesterday, that is, 5️⃣/8️⃣/2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣0️⃣ was not just an ordinary day. It was a special day for all the tech lovers, especially loyal Samsung fans!!

It was the day for Samsung to unveil it's next set of devices, and that too virtually, in lieu of the current pandemic!!

It was really great to attend it and be a part of such an amazing opportunity. And you won't believe it, but, it was really fun.

Those of you who couldn't see the unpacked live on YouTube, no worries!!
Here, today, I will be embarking upon the main points and attractions of yesterday's event.😎😎

Let's get started!!

1️⃣) Galaxy Note 20 and 20 ultra

Every year Samsung announces two Galaxy notes, this year was no different. This time the users will have options to choose from 4different and vibrant colours,apart come the MYSTIC BRONZE - black, green, grey, and white.

The regular Note 20 comes with a flat 6.7-inch 1080p AMOLED panel with a regular 60Hz refresh rate, whereas, Note 20 Ultra comes with an edged (curved) 6.9-inch 1440p Dynamic AMOLED 2X with a 120Hz refresh rate.
When it comes to batteries, Note Ultra comes with a 4500 mAh battery, while Note 20 comes with 4300 mAh unit.

Coming to camera specs, the good news is that both come with triple cameras at the back, and a single camera in the front!!

2️⃣) Galaxy Tab S7 and S7+

Both the tabs feature 120Hz HDR10+ panels. The larger features a 12.4 inch AMOLED display, and the smaller one comes with an 11-inch LCD panel.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ fits best with this and is made to give the "never before" seamless performance. When it comes to storage, both provides 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage, along with an additional pros of adding an SD card!! Cool, isn't it ?😎

The batteries are set at 8000 mAh on the Tab S7+ and a gigantic 10090 mAh on the other. 

Wondering about the cameras?? Well, just like the note ultra, even these 2 tablets 13 mega-pixel and 5 mega-pixel dual cameras at the back. In the front , it comes with 8 mega-pixel 📷!

3️⃣) Galaxy Z Fold 2

New fold, new expectations! And we all know that Samsung never fails to impress us with its brilliant technologies!💯🔥

The outer display comes with 6.2 inches, while the inner display rests at 7.6 inches, which is worth applauding!!👏🏻👏🏻

This time they have opted for a "super-slim" thin layer of glass, which makes it even more sleak to hold and beautiful to behold !

It comes with a triple rear camera of 12 mega-pixel each, and 10 mega-pixel dual selfie camera!!

With this new fold by your side, you will surely make people swoon over you, and your device !😎😉🤩🤩

4️⃣) Galaxy Buds Live 

Wireless earphones is the need of the hour, and with Samsung's newest true wireless earphones, the Galaxy Buds Live are tiny little bean-shaped earbuds, that is just the right fit for you and your ears, providing active noise cancellation!!

It also works with Bluetooth v5.0, besides 60 mAh batteries in each buds and a 472 mAh in the case, claiming to provide you with 29 hours of battery life, and upto 8 hours per buds !!

Other fantasizing features include Bixby Voice Support Assistant, and a fast charging, via USB Type-C as well as QI wireless charging.

5️⃣) Galaxy Watch 3

Smart watches are in fashion these days, and what if I say that with this new entrant, you have a massive collection to choose from !! Wondering what it is ? 
So, here I  unravel the mystery 🧐

The new Galaxy Watch 3 comes with a round dial and a rotating bezel, and yes, the Mystic Bronze Colour 🤩😍

A 41 mm variant with a 1.2 inch 360×360 pixels super AMOLED display, and 472 mAh battery, is protected by Corning Gorilla DX!! 

It comes with a dual-core Exynos 9110 processor, with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of storage. 

Why we love smart watches is because of it's many features, especiall health tracker and this new device by Samsung is no different!!

Apart from the various health tracking features, powered by Samsung Health, it also has a heart rate sensor, blood oxygen sensor, and support for blood pressure monitoring and ECG readings.

Besides the above features, it supports WiFi, Bluetooth, LTE model as well as email support.

Therefore, Samsung has always lived upto it's name and expectations, especially when it comes to new innovations, with out-of-the-box features and deadly combinations!!
This is why we all love Samsung !♥️♥️
11 Comments
Tech Talk
😂😂😂 Kitne paise mile ye likhne ke.. "Upto name and expectation"

lmao..

78k for 60hz, Flat Display, Old 990 processor, No 45w charging support, only 8gb RAM, 4g only option.. Pagal kutte ne customer ko kaata hai ya fir Samsung ka price decide karne walon ko.. 😐
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Sarcasam is that, you choose your name 'VocalForLocal' and critisising a Non - Chinease brand.

Coming to the specs, 6.7-inch 1080p AMOLED panel with a regular 60Hz refresh rate, whereas, Note 20 Ultra comes with an edged (curved) 6.9-inch 1440p Dynamic AMOLED 2X with a 120Hz refresh rate.
In present, no other device has good design than this device.

Everyone have different tastes and choices.

Sorry but nothing to offend. We are not payed to write any post but we love samsung and understand, it is our responsibility to post and help other members.
Tech Talk
1st. Criticizing is not opposing.
2nd. If no one criticize them how will they improve?
3rd. I know the spec sheet.
4th. You can't ask 78k for just the design.
5th. You know how stupid people are when they go for Chinese **bleep**!t, They just need specs and Performance.

So if people behave like you how the h3ll will Samsung know what's their weaknesses and what people want?
0 Likes
Tech Talk
You should understand the fact that Samsung always comes up with new innovations everytime, exceeding our expectations. I would not like to comment on what you said because I guess everyone has their own choices and preferences, and they are free to make it also !

But saying that "who paid me to write this", firstly I don't need any permission from anyone to write anything. And secondly, as a Samsung Members BA, it's my responsibility to keep other fellow members updated on a day to day basis. Maybe you didn't like it, but I guess others did!! We love Samsung! And, we hope that you all do too !!
Tech Talk
Can you see that Laughing Emoji? @Starbutterfly that was sarcasm. lol now Can you justify 78k for Note 20? and where is the innovation? Being a BA doesn't mean ke "Samsung ka Gun Gaan" hi karte raho chahe kuch bhi ho.. You are a user first or BA first?
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Hello @VocalForLocal,

There is no point to take it seriously. Noone is forcing you to buy anything, it just you dont like it. Maybe someone who have interest, will consider it.

But want to say, please before saying something check it twice, as not every comment needs attention.

Tech Talk
listen Mr. BA @VIVEK have you answered my question?
Nope cus all you know is Boasting about Samsung.
So keep calm, not every user is dumb enough that you can convince to buy anything Samsung launches. 🙏🙏
0 Likes
Tech Talk
See , if you have any issues that's your personal thing. But, unnecessarily commenting and inviting conversation, wasting your time and ours, will do you no benefit!!

So , think before you say.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Still None of you two have answered my question, so who is wasting time here?
Do you have anything to defend Note 20 price?

have you any answer? Nope.

So stop creating drama here and do your job.
0 Likes