Original topic:

πŸ”₯ Galaxy F23 5G Review β€’ Make sure to Read.

(Topic created on: 03-22-2022 10:29 PM)
YashAgarwal
β˜…β˜…
Options
Tech Talk
Here's the Review Of Galaxy F23 5G for this everyone is waiting for.

Build
Build is excellent for this price points, now why Excellent I'm saying if you've older devices you'll notice the build is average, and get scratches out of box, I'm using it without cover and all no a single scratch I'm getting.
It's pretty solid device with Corning Gorilla Glass 5.

Display
Actually the most hated part on Internet, so hey I'm also amoled user and Amoled user can easily see the difference. But that's a TFT panel, now everyone will say that I'm promoting, but hey that's my daily driver device and if you really read my review so the Display quality is excellent, even I've compared it with High quality IPS panels they looks pale infront of this. The colours calibration by Samsung is excellent, they always do magic, Display is HDR10 ready also with 120Hz that is Adaptive that feature you'll find only in flagships devices and works perfectly.
I know Amoled is amoled I'm not saying the best , but hey it's really a great panel no eye strain , and Good looking colors overall. There's no fade on edges or sides. 

Software
It's running full OneUI 4.1 with Knox supported
All features all there including screen recorder.
And everyone is already familiar with OneUi 4.1 
Any questions if you want to ask you can.
It has Video call effects too almost more features than any other M or F series. With 2 Years of OS and 4 Years of security support
UI is responsive and very fluid even test with 60hz mode too it's really fast, also support Samsung Messages and Google feed by default.
Talking about blotwares they are tons even I've disable everything at setup still those blotwares get installed, but you can uninstall them after that I received an OTA and good part is that OTA doesn't have any blots.
Adaptive features working perfectly it have battery protection, RAM+ features.
Here's what's not present
Good Lock (unofficial support working)
Bixby
Linkto windows
Smart Widgets

Performance
SD750G its perfectly working no lags and crash
Everything is fast and fluid, I played COD on Very high graphics with Max FPS works perfectly and with game labs feature you'll get more stable FPS too but device will heat in long run.
Overall UFS 2.2 i love the performance with combination of 120hz is really great and support CA too and it has NFC too.
Running 6gb lpddr4x ram with UFS2.2 storage type.
Ram management is great almost 6 to 8 apps remains in memory even games too.

Camera
It's amazing, fully unlocked all pro mode , with Super Steady mode to food mode , Snapchat fun mode , all other features slow mo, super slow mo, AI features, Nigh Mode, CaM2APi support. Oh man! Camera is fully loaded I'm already started uploading images more in future you'll see. This time I'm happy in Camera department.

Backup
Battery is 5000mAh but no Charger in the box you'll have to pay extra 1200 for 25Watt Adaptor. That the bad part or excuse for Saving Environment but now it's fact no charger in the box you'll get cable only.
Also I'm getting full one day backup and still it's learning my usage patterns so will post another review after 2 weeks.

Overall this package is great , only disappointed with Charger it support 25Watt but have to pay extra. Old 15 watt will work but takes 2hours to charge fully. The device has 12,5G bands and it's future ready. With power cool technology if it will heat will cool down so quickly.
Voice Focus feature is good I see small difference in call quality.
Networking quality is great no drops. Wi-Fi calling too.
Speaker is single but it's loud if you listen on 100% you'll feel distortion so 90% is perfect.
It has our lovely headphone jack too with dual noise cancellation mics.
This is my Initial review if you've any questions regarding this device you can ask in comments.
Tech Talk
Thanks 😊
Tech Talk
Nice review πŸ‘Œ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜€
Tech Talk
Thanks
Tech Talk
Welcome 😊
PranaySama
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
I did face a lot of minor (half a sec) lags in UI. Like when you pull down the notification panel from top. Or when you open some apps. It lags a bit in between. But ofcourse its a new phone and some optimization could remove such issues.
Tech Talk
I face this on first boot when everything is setting up after setting up everything, I didn't face
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Nice review sir πŸ‘ but i Wana ask that watch bhi phone ke sath mile gi kya sir?
Tech Talk
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† musse jyda to apko pata hoga
0 Likes
Selvamax
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Hdr is not working in youtube still. Lcd never strain you eyes, but led only doing it for years
0 Likes
Tech Talk
On mine HDR is working it support HDR10
0 Likes