Original topic:

From mega monster to Mr.Hangman

(Topic created on: 09-23-2020 11:12 PM)
B055
Active Level 1
Options
Tech Talk
Previously i had LeTv 2 phone...whatever u"all say, it was a Beast, period. Now, i wanted to buy a new one & with all that Galawan valley stand-off (ache din bol ke, kat gaya na hamara) we been hearing...i for one, was determined not to go for china ones. So for some 15k, bought this Samsung M21 which is made in India, has covered all the spec sheet, & its a trusted & tested brand. What more can one ask for that price range, right?

Now comes the "But" part. With 6gb ram which has an octa core cpu clocking the speed range of 1.7/2.3GHz....this M21 HANGS when am playing a 104Mb app: ninja arashi. Whenever am playing this app, the moment just for a second i open any other app like WhatsApp or gmail or utube or the freaking game launcher of theirs & then come back to this app...either it hangs or it plays the app very slowly.
In my previous phone (4gb ram) when i used to play the same app, i never encountered this issue. Then i installed other apps like "ninja warrior" for example...the same tale repeats.

So, hopefully Samsung sees this post & do something abt it.

Edit: my bad, it's actually 15k..i just rechecked my invoice order details again. The thing is along with that i ordered spigen back cover, tempered glass, and memory card...so i just have the round fig in my head....again my bad. 

Why samsung sells exynos processor to us & send the top notch (snapdragon) to us & Canada & the likes of it and in such phones sold to such nations they insert copper vapour chamber inside the phone...but its not included in Samsung Indian phones esp when exynos processor enabled phones is known for heating up pretty fast & also for throttling. They say its because of the regional policy they have with India. 
18 Comments
Tech Talk
Bhai 17k main M21 leke katwa liya to Ache kya Bure din bolke bhi koi kaat dega tumhara to.

jokes apart No politics here.
B055
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Haha...yeah, my bad, it's 15k...i just rechecked the invoice order details. I included politics because Samsung sells the same phone for same price but of a lower quality to India while the phones they sell to US, Canada has qualcomm snapdragon processor, copper vapour chamber inside the phone to balance the heating up of phones & to avoid the throttling issues & blablabla. When samsung is confronted abt it they say its because of the regional policy of India. So i included the politics. This isn't m21 but also their other high end flagships.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
Did you accidentally touched developer options " background process" because its related to ram management and if you edit it these type of issues occur.. Once check it if not maybe a software glitch from last update visit service center for reflashing software.
B055
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Nope, as far as this m21 is concerned, i didn't even go anywhere near to that "developer options". The problem isn't just mine...my dad has m31 & i (just to make sure) installed ninja arashi & in his phone & opened it & then just for a min opened utube & then close it & then back to the game but it hangs & the game becomes slow. Then it's up to date with the recent updates.
Anyways, thanks for the response though.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
Hmm.. 🤔🤔 Well then check with any other games.. Like asphalt? Maybe that ninja arashi iaasue?
Rickrolld
Expert Level 2
Tech Talk
Check microsoft flight simulator 2020 on ultra graphics😁
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
Lol.. 🤣 🤣
0 Likes
B055
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
@RioYT It has issues playing a simple offline gaming app of 104mb size....u lot offer me such suggestions. 👌👌😂🙏 Will try it though.
0 Likes
xdxa
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
if you prefer snapdragon over exynos, please sign this petition
http://chng.it/KzHLngSH