Original topic:

Feature Request - Enable Google Jibe RCS integration with Samsung Messages

(Topic created on: 01-01-2021 11:15 AM)
Bpunk
Active Level 5
Options
Tech Talk
I would love using RCS from Samsung Messages, sadly very few Carriers here have their own RCS service. I heard Samsung is working to enable Google Jibe RCS service on Samsung messages! Please make it happen.
9 Comments
Tech Talk
it's already enabled bro
since October
0 Likes
Bpunk
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
noop, not for all operators.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
I Tested { Jio, V!, Idea { Was }, Airtel, Not Tested BSNl
0 Likes
Tech Talk
you may late
0 Likes
Bpunk
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
do you know even know the difference between Google Jibe's RCS and carrier RCS and yes I am on Airtel so it's not working for me!
0 Likes
Tech Talk
ohh Explain me Sir
How?
0 Likes
Bpunk
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
Google RCS service is provided by Jibe and is it Google owned company. As Google was fed up of slow roll out of RCS(Rich Communication Services) protocol by Carriers they started doing that itself by enabling RCS service on Google Message using Jibe's RCS. Do remember RCS protocal was pushed by Google as they want to compete iMessages. Google is working hard with the Phone manufactures and Carriers so that they all can switch to RCS. But industry wasn't responding well and hence Google took mater in it's own hands by Enabling RCS services on Google Message App, but still a large chuck of people don't use Google Message. Now Samsung being the largest phone manufacturer, Google started working with Samsung to Enable Google Jibe's RCS on Samsung messages as it comes pre-installed in Samsung phone and it would be a big boost to RCS if they can do that. Samsung is expected to do that in One UI 3.0
I hope that would enlighten you.
Tech Talk
XD 😂😂😂
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk

are haat kya jahada chaloo hai yeh seedha seedha sms organiser use karo ek bari ka jhanhat hi khtam 😂😂

0 Likes