Original topic:

Elevate Your Calls: Introducing Auto-Activated Voice Focus for Samsung Flagships

(Topic created on: 08-21-2023 11:28 AM)
YashAgarwal
★★
Options
Tech Talk
Samsung's Voice Focus feature is a technology designed to enhance the clarity of audio recordings and calls by isolating and emphasizing the human voice. It uses advanced algorithms to distinguish between different sounds in an environment, like background noise and the speaker's voice. By minimizing unwanted sounds and boosting the voice frequencies, Voice Focus aims to provide a clearer and more focused audio experience, particularly in situations where there's a lot of ambient noise. This feature can be particularly useful in crowded or noisy settings, allowing users to hear and be heard more effectively during calls or recordings.

Here's my Suggestion and Idea

Currently, this feature is present in various Samsung devices but is notably absent from their flagship models. It's essential to have this feature automatically activated when receiving calls, as it significantly improves the voice experience by isolating and enhancing voices amidst background noise. This automatic implementation would greatly enhance the overall call quality and user experience on Samsung's premium devices.
4 Comments
umesh30
Expert Level 2
Tech Talk
Aren't flagship phones already good at noise cancellation?
Tech Talk
Nope I'm using fold and it really a needed feature
0 Likes
NavinAgrawal1999
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk
Bro i have fold 4 i updated my phone still didn't get the voice focus feature any solution?
0 Likes
Tech Talk
You will get the new One UI 6.1 with Galaxy AI rolling out in May. That includes Voice Focus feature too