Original topic:

Display Issue.

(Topic created on: 05-04-2020 02:34 PM)
gguk
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tech Talk
My Samsung M30S recently had the Android 10 Software update. Soon after that, I've been having this display problem where the screen automatically dims after around 5 seconds, and gets back to normal with a tap. This particularly happens in YouTube, Instagram, and while viewing document files everytime. It is very annoying, especially while watching videos. Addaptive Brightness is off. How to fix this?
3 Comments
KunalPingle
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
This is Probably the Screen Time out. And you must have the Battery Saver On i.e "Power Mode" disable it. Or try to Set the Screen Time out to 30s or 1m. Hopefully this will help.
0 Likes
gguk
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
It isn't the screen time out. My screen time out is 10 minutes. Power mode remains off.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned step to resolve the issue:

Check device in safe mode to perform that power off the device for that press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device, when the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key. Kindly exit the safe mode by restarting the device.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes